Making face painting pencils: tricks / HOW TO DRAWING TEETH





Make a pencil painting faces: the trick how to draw teeth
Yesterday I could order to draw the face but his position was laughing and looking teeth, and the way I do to draw it I will show here,also to respond to my friend who asked about it
.how to draw teeth my version: this simple .. MAKE FIRST IMAGES lips,
CONTINUES TO MAKE IN BOXES OR LINES THEN REMOVED middle, trimming LITTLE ... , Now followed by cotton swabs to be more subtle, finish for white eraser wear gear .. important has been like teeth ehehe…









yak approximately so. it's just outline only so I just give a simple example of an important haha anyone know how I was .. okay thanks




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Guitar ...memahami kunci gitar untuk menaikkan atau menurunkan nada dasar

LUkisan pensil faber castel dan stedler