Patihombo dreams 4

I do not pray but only just daydreaming
Inside the cave is lonely does mace
Feeling the dream that feels away
Beautiful dream that once I put myself
Dreams that once I gave this title dreams patihombo
My faith began to erode due to the fact collide
Should be aware of how expensive a dream that should be free
Proud that my beloved Patihombo somewhat unfriendly
Patihombo if you man I want to talk to you
You're aware of but do not understand
As you already know you do not care
And actually one that I blame this environment
Because I still believe in the future and our dream of creating their own
It's just that I feel shortness of
What kind of pressure that I never imagined
All I was thinking like it's useless
This is the end of everything
Feeling the dream become merely a dream
Feeling the love only love
Waiting with no hope of any
The dreamy night
And I know one way my mind tonight
Day became vacant once
Seeing it all there's no purpose whatsoever
I tell you
Divide loneliness and memories
Dusty dream not be bought
Menunuggu end of all this

It impossible to bear this alone

And this is what I should do
Convinced that all may simply not yet time
And make something like this in my soul Steel Crystals
That is called a confidence steel Crystals
How to make it is to discipline yourself
Perhaps it should have little compulsion to myself
Right or wrong I had done the fact that judge
My position now does not mean
And that the foolish
I have to go from this place
Looking for more capital to work
Buy what I needed facility
The time continues to run do not have to think about
Any work during the make enough money and kosher
Will do
Anything as heavy as long as I can
rounded the determination to go through and learn all this
How to be the best
Will continue looking for without rules and without limit without pantanga
The first thing I did was ... to Borneo first
Run away from reality, that does not mean losing run



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Guitar ...memahami kunci gitar untuk menaikkan atau menurunkan nada dasar

LUkisan pensil faber castel dan stedler